Sample Arrival & Vacation Instructions
Gone Beachin’ Getaways strives to not only meet, but exceed, our guest’s expectations, so if there is anything you may need before, during, or after your stay, please do not hesitate to let us know! Even if it’s just for restaurant recommendations, we are here to help!
Vacation Property Address:
Provided upon reservation balance being paid in full
Arrival Date: (check-in is NO earlier than 4:00 pm CST)
Departure Date: (check-out is NO later than 10:00 am CST)
Your Personal Door Code:
Provided upon reservation balance being paid in full
0000# Please ensure you press # at the end of your code or the lock will not recognize you have finished entering your personal code.
**If the light on the door lock blinks red after entering your door code and pressing #, first, please ensure you entered the code correctly; second, please press 4444#, this will tell the lock to initiate an update via Wi-Fi, then try your personal door code again.
Parking Permits & Property Bands (if applicable):
Both parking permits & property bands are required when visiting the Edgewater Beach & Golf Resort. Parking permits will be supplied to you via US mail or upon your arrival. Property bands can be found hanging on the back of the pantry door. Please ensure parking passes & property bands are left at the property upon your departure.
High-speed and Wireless Internet:
WiFi network & password can be found on the information cards located on the refrigerator door.
**Due to internet services being offered by an outside vendor, we cannot 100% guarantee Wi-Fi or internet availability for your entire stay. We will do everything in our power to remedy issues if they arise, but internet connectivity issues are not considered emergencies, and will not be handled after normal business hours.
Housekeeping & Maintenance:
Gone Beachin’ Getaways has well trained and dedicated staff on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for anything you may need! Our housekeepers are the absolute best at what they do, and we pride ourselves on having “the cleanest properties on the Gulf Coast”, but if there happens to be a housekeeping need, please call us immediately, no matter what time of day. We request that guests do not complete any cleaning of the property if issues are found upon arrival. Standard maintenance is completed during regular business hours, and may need access to your property during your stay. Every attempt will be made to contact you prior to any maintenance visit, but if we are unable to reach you, maintenance will access the property to complete their assigned tasks. Maintenance emergencies are handled after-hours (after 5:00 pm/weekends), only emergency situations will be handled outside of our normal operating hours. Please notify us as soon as possible of all maintenance questions, issues, or needed repairs. We keep our properties up to luxury standards, if you happen to notice something that functions or looks less than 100%, please notify us so that we are able to schedule the needed repair or replacement.
Our 24-hour emergency contact information: please phone (850) 204-2614
**Our phones are always staffed by live personnel and we have a very strict policy for answering all incoming calls, but there may be certain instances that you will not receive an answer. If you do not receive an answer, you must leave a message for the on-call staff member to receive notification of your call.
Vacation Property Tips & Tricks:
- Please do not leave air conditioner running if any windows and/or doors are open, this will result in the HVAC system freezing and will no longer function properly. Once an HVAC system has frozen, the thawing period can take multiple hours, and will result in damage charges to the guest.
- The primary guest (who is over 25 years of age) must be staying for the entire stay. The primary guest must be available for contact when needed. If the primary guest (who is over 25 years of age) is not available, and not staying for the entire stay, all guests are at risk of immediate eviction with no refund for any unused time.
- Your property is smoke-free. Any evidence of smoking, or open flame, will result in damage costs being assessed to the payment information on file.
- An initial supply of amenities (paper towel, trash bags, toilet paper, etc.) have been provided, additional items needed are the responsibility of the guest to purchase.
- Accidental damages must be reported within 24 hours of damage occurring. Please report all damages to the Property Manager as soon as possible.
- Do not climb on, or thrown things over, the fence or balcony railing. It is illegal to throw anything from balconies or windows.
- All areas outside your property are subject to surveillance and considered common property.
- No glass containers are allowed on the beach, on pool decks, or in pools/hot tubs.
- Panama City Beach does not allow driving or parking on the beach.
- No open fires on the beach, and there are no grills permitted on balconies.
- Please be considerate of the other guests/homes when choosing the volume of your music/TV/activities.
- Children must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- Quiet hours are from 10PM to 8:30AM. Please remember that your neighbors are full-time residents.
Our guests enjoying their perfect “Beachin’ Getaway”, and offering only the very best service, are our top priorities! If anything is found below standard upon your arrival, or during your stay, please notify us as soon as possible. We are dedicated, experienced, and truly care about your satisfaction; please allow us the opportunity to deliver your dream vacation!